Have you met Team DV?
With a year as unpredictable as 2020, it can be hard to take a moment to slow down and recall all of the reasons we have to be thankful. Here at DiligenceVault, we are choosing to give thanks and celebrate our team and the many accomplishments we achieved throughout the past 12 months. Between opening new offices in the UK and Singapore, hiring 15 new employees, crossing 18,000 total platform users, and implementing a wide array of new platform functionalities, our team has surely managed to stay busy.
Our international team of mystery is composed of hard-working individuals across our sales, client success, product, marketing, and finance teams. So, who is the team behind the product? Here are some fun facts:
1. Lived in 18 countries: Team DV is truly international, having lived in countries all over the globe: Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Chile, France, Hong Kong, India, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Kenya, Russia, Singapore, Spain, Taiwan, United Kingdom, Zambia, and the United States.
2. Speak 13 languages: Language barriers are an unknown obstacle for our team. With speakers fluent in English, French, Gujarati, Hebrew, Hindi, Hokkien, Italian, Malayalam, Mandarin, Portuguese, Punjabi, Russian, Spanish (not to mention multiple coding languages!!), our team is ready to speak your language!
3. Team Collaboration: With such a diverse team, it has been important for us to foster a results-oriented culture of collaboration that allows us to celebrate our diverse opinions and thoughts while creating shared value. The team has multiple styles of leadership, and we strive to work hard to find amenable solutions for our clients and for Team DV.
4. From performance sports to people watching: At DiligenceVault, overall employee well-being is really important, and extends beyond a more recent trend that diligence professionals are paying attention to during quarantine. We value learning more about each other in our global all hands meetings, and here are a few examples of how the team balances work and fun. Our team stays active by playing cricket, cycling, golfing, hiking, mountain-biking, running, sailing, skiing, snowboarding, surfing, swimming, playing tennis, playing volleyball, and walking. We refresh by meditating, people watching, and slack by couch potatoing.
5. Travel Plans: Before the pandemic paused travel plans, the close knit DV team was able to travel on multiple trips together, visiting conferences and meeting other global team members in Canada, UK, Switzerland, France, UAE, Hungary, Japan, Australia, India, and Singapore.
Although we cannot hop on a plane and jet set to a new country together this year, we stay connected, gathering for a socially distanced meetup in Central Park with local employees. (Masks on, six feet apart!)
6. WFH Experts: And on the topic of social distancing...while the pandemic may have changed the team’s workflow of commuting into an office in NYC/Pune each day, we’ve utilized Slack and Zoom to ensure a seamless transition into our new style of communication. Weekly team meetings allow each team member to provide color into what projects they are working on and which they have completed, and monthly global all hands meetings give us a look into the bigger picture of how we are tracking our Company goals. Still, true to our DV style, each employee brings their own flair to working from home- whether it's taking advantage of some fresh air, or sharing a desk with our cats!
While this year has been anything but ordinary, we’re proud of the work the DiligenceVault team has been able to produce, and are looking forward to the challenges and opportunities that 2021 may bring. We’ll always be able to look back on 2020 and feel proud of our ability to adapt to our clients’ needs, while maintaining employee integrity and an excellent team culture.